The British artist is revealed as the trophy designer
This competition is now closed - thank you
So – everyone’s saying it’s over for another year, but that’s certainly not the case here at BRITs.co.uk... we’re adding new content all the time and there’s also our huge video and photo archive to enjoy – so take a look and find your favourite hidden gems from the BRIT(hi)story.
We’re also launching another competition today and giving our loyal user base a chance to win an official BRITs Goodie Bag. That’s right – we’ve managed to get our hands on one of those Goodie Bags that were given to all of the female winners, performers and presenters on the night of The BRIT Awards 2011 with MasterCard. Don’t worry this is brand spanking new one – and you can win it!
All you need to do is be a registered user of BRITs.co.uk and answer the 5 multiple choice questions
The Goodie bag itself contains:
- 1 x Ladies Michael Kors Tote bag (link)
- 1 x pair of Altec Lansing Earphones (link)
- 1 x pair of Christian Lacroix Sunglasses (link)
- Dyrberg/Kern Jewellery Women (link)
- E-Lites Electronic Cigarette (link)
- Homedics Mini Massager (link)
- Just Dance Game (link)
- Lucky Voice Karaoke Party Box (link)
- Philips Sonicare Toothbrush (link)
- Zoom Teeth Whitening Kit (link)
- Vita Coco Super Water Drink (link)
The competition will close at 12pm GMT (midday) on Thursday 17 March 2011 and all eligible entrants who have answered the questions correctly will go into a prize draw to win the priceless Goodie Bag. The lucky winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator on the evening of Thursday 17th March 2011 and will be notified by telephone or email within 36 hours of the prize draw.